What kind of pipe fittings are suitable for home improvement?
At present, the water pipes for house decoration mainly include aluminum-plastic pipe, galvanized pipe, UPVC pipe, PPR pipe, copper pipe and non-embroidered steel pipe.
1. Aluminum-plastic composite pipe is a kind of pipe which is more popular in the market. Currently, the market is more famous, such as Rifeng and Jinde. Due to its light weight, durability and convenient construction, its bendability is more suitable for use in home decoration. The main disadvantage is that when used as a hot water pipe, the long-term thermal expansion and contraction will cause the pipe wall to be misaligned to cause leakage.
2. Most of the old houses are made of galvanized pipes. Now the iron pipes used for gas and heating are also galvanized pipes. The galvanized pipes are used as water pipes. After several years of use, a large amount of rust is generated in the pipes, and the yellow water flows out. It not only pollutes sanitary ware, but also is mixed with bacteria that grow on the inner wall of the slick. The rust causes the heavy metal content in the water to be too high, which seriously endangers the health of the human body.
3. UPVC pipe is actually a kind of plastic pipe. The interface is generally glued. The UPVC pipe has poor anti-freeze and heat resistance, so it is difficult to use as a hot water pipe. The pressure requirements, so the cold water pipe is rarely used. In most cases, PVC pipes are suitable for wire and sewage pipes.
4.ppr pipe, as a new type of water pipe material, PPR pipe has a unique advantage, it can be used as both a cold water pipe and a hot water pipe, due to its non-toxic, light weight, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, It is becoming a popular material. PPR pipes are not only suitable for cold water pipes, but also for hot water pipes and even pure drinking water pipes. The interface of the PPR tube adopts the hot-melt technology, and the tubes are completely fused together. Therefore, once the installation pressure test is passed, it will not exist as long as the aluminum-plastic tube, and the PPR tube will not scale. The PPR tube is called Never scale, never rust, never leak, green high-grade water supply materials.
5. The copper tube has the advantages of corrosion resistance, sterilization and so on. It is the superior product in the water pipe. The way of the copper pipe interface is ferrule and welding. The ferrule is the same as the aluminum-plastic pipe. Most of the users who install the copper pipe are welded. The welding is that the interface is welded together by oxygen, so that it can be the same as the PPR water pipe, and never leaks. One disadvantage of the copper pipe is that the heat conduction is fast.
6. Stainless steel pipe, which is a very expensive water pipe, is difficult to construct and is rarely used. Its performance is similar to that of copper pipe.
Indoor use of PPR pipe is currently the most used in domestic construction pipelines, and the market feedback is better, such as Jinde, Weixing, Nanxin, etc. The quality is very important. Please ask the waterworker to check the materials when buying to avoid being cheated.